What is included as standard in all our Glamping Packages?
- Hire of a 5m Canvas Bell Tent for up to five people.
- Your own roped off and socially distanced area.
- A king size bed with memory foam mattress.
- Bedside cabinets and lighting.
- Two interior chairs.
- A large storage chest.
- Fully carpeted.
- Private picnic bench and deck chairs.
- Private Fire pit.
- Essential needs which includes a frying pan, washing up kit, can and bottle opener, plates and knife and folks.
- Use of a communal Hot Tub.
Our VIP Tent with Hot tub is situated in its own private paddock, exclusive wood fired hot tub, fully furnished and an interior designed interior. It also has an internal wood burning stove for your enjoyment Bed linen and towels included.
Our Premier Tent with Hot tub with includes its own wood fired hot tub for your exclusive use. Bed Linen included.
Our Premier tent has access to a communual Hot Tub. It does not include bedding or towels.
What facilities are available?
- There is converted horse trailer that serves as a shop and a bar (when licensing allows).
- A kitchen area where you can wash your dishes and deposit rubbish. There is also a hot water tea urn that will provide constant hot water for beverages.
- The showers and flushing toilets are all newly constructed for this season. Designated Ladies and Gents facilities.
- Your firepit doubles as a BBQ for your cooking requirements. We appreciate (and encourage) that most guests will eat in the many local wonderful village pubs and cafes on the banks of Grafham Water.
- Private and secure parking.
- Help with making the fire in your hot tub and fire pit if required.
- A Shepherds Hut office with friendly staff on hand.
- Obey Social Distancing rules at all time.
Please be aware of other guests. Enjoy the sounds of wildlife and nature in the stunning surroundings but please no music or loud voices after 10pm.
- Familiarise yourself with fire points and extinguishers.
Cars are to be left in the car park please and not driven onto the lawns or paddocks.
- Visitors are welcome but please inform the office prior to their arrival so that we can maintain security and be aware of who is on site.
- A basic frying pan and grill is provided for your campfire use. You are welcome to bring further pans and utensils if you plan to self cater.
- We will provide sufficient wood to fire your hot tub and firepit. If you plan to sit by the fire into the early hours, more firewood will be available for sale.
- Check in is from 3.30pm and check out by 10.30am please.
- Please ensure that the package that you have booked includes provided bedding.
- A double bed is provided in every tent but if you have more than two occupants, camp beds are available for £10 per person, per stay. Please inform us prior to arrival if you need extra beds.
- We care for our environment.
- All the wood provided is responsibly sourced. Our lighting is mainly solar. We would ask that your phones, computers etc are charged before you arrive. We can assist with charging but only if it’s essential that you maintain contact during your break !
- Your hot tub will contain fresh clean water on your arrival. The water will be filtered and maintained each day and emptied when you leave. We would ask that you use the showers responsibly and do not monopolise them or uses excessive hot water.
- We can provide unlimited self service tea and coffee for a small fee. Please ask upon arrival. You are welcome to bring your own kettle for your fire.
- Everything will be done to make sure that you have a fantastic stay however we cannot help the weather. Please bring plenty of clothing layers, waterproofs and welly’s. It may be a consideration to bring extra blankets, hot water bottles, torches etc. What we can definitely guarantee is a warm welcome!